Month-Of Coordination service is for the couple who totally have this planning thing down and just need help to make sure everything goes off without a hitch! (Or at least, that you know of!)
We’ll become the main contact for your vendors one month before your wedding so you can have a little downtime after all your hard work. We’ll go through your final details with a fine tooth comb, help to create the itinerary and manage your wedding day.
Leave the stress to us so you can get funky on the dance floor!
Month-Of Coordination Includes:
- Comprehensive details meeting 4-5 weeks before your wedding date (Usually 2 hours)
- Final venue walkthrough meeting at your ceremony and reception venues a month before your wedding
- Assistance in itinerary creation and distribution to all wedding partners
- Support and suggestions in final details that you may have missed in your planning
- Oversee all wedding partners 1 month before your wedding date
- Manage your ceremony rehearsal
- Oversee and manage deliveries and wedding partner set-ups on the wedding day
- Assist in setting up personal decor & accessories delivered to the wedding venue
- One Lead Planner to guide you through your wedding day. Typically a 10-12 hour day – we arrive before your first vendor and leave after the last planned item (usually just after the party starts)
- One Assistant Planner for set-up and ceremony management
- Coordinate your day to run as smoothly as humanly possible so you can be busy sipping champagne and celebrating your day!
This service is perfect for couples who included a lot of DIY elements to their wedding, booked a venue without an on-site coordinator, or just really want a stress-free day and don’t want it placed on the shoulders of their loved-ones.
Month-Of Coordination Service typically starts at $1,500.
Interested in this service? Contact us today to schedule your free consultation meeting.