My passion for events stems from a love of the creative arts and production. Always a part of recitals, musical theatre and fashion shows, I grew up immersed in this imaginative and innovative world!
My career in events began 5 years ago as the Events Supervisor at a local Toronto venue while also working with an established wedding planner. I have a management background in both the front and back of house, which I fully utilize in your logistics planning.
Think of me as your Planning Partner. I am here to simplify the event planning process for you, give you peace of mind and evoke your creative side. I strive to coordinate your events seamlessly with a focus on excellent, experiential customer service. Your happiness is my purpose. And let’s have some FUN while we’re at it, shall we?
- Yes, this is my regular face. I smile ALL the time.
- I have a business degree from the University of Western Ontario. Throwing awesome Theme Parties was definitely my minor even though it’s unrecognized 😉
- Straight out of school I decided to go into Financial Planning but found very little happiness in that field of work. So back to school I went for a diploma in Event and Venue Management.
- My favourite movie is Jurassic Park.
- I can rap “SHOOP” by Salt-n-Pepa in it’s entirety. Try me.
- Adventures fill my soul but so does red wine and all-dressed chips. Stick it to my veins!
Click Here! For your free consultation